The MEDIK Accounts Receivable Trial Balance
The Aged Receivable Trial Balance is a cornerstone of your facility’s financial reporting. Accounts Receivable might be the largest asset on your Balance Sheet.
The Aged Receivable Trial Balance reveals the basics. It's the tool Business Office Managers and CFO’s use daily to focus on problem payers, and resolve bottlenecks and obstacles that delay payment.
Some of the features of the MEDIK Aged Receivable Trial Balance include:
- Net Unbilled projects contractual reserves against unbilled receivables
- Analytics to reconcile and roll Accounts Receivable from month-to-month
- Multiple criteria to age receivables by Discharge Date, Bill Printed, Last Payment or Billed-Thru Date
- Isolate Credit Balances cluttering the A/R and skewing the facility’s asset position
- Filter Accounts Receivable for one insurance, one Financial Class or other metrics
- Spreadsheet presentation of the Accounts Receivable includes the data elements Patient Account Managers and Chief Financial Officers require to slice-and-dice the Accounts Receivable
- Express Accounts Receivable in detail, for all patient balances, or in a summary style for Executive Staff.