Arkansas RSPMI, CHMS
Logik Solutions’ has been addressing the special billing requirements in Arkansas for RSPMI and CHMS for more than a decade.
RSPMI Billing - SOLVED
These are “brands” of rehabilitative and psychiatric services administered by the State. If you’re an Arkansas provider you’ll be excited about these features:
RSPMI PRIOR AUTHORIZATION FEATURES:
- Capability to load and track usage of the yearly “Free Pot,” of services granted for each patient, and to refresh the “Free Pot,” each July.
- Notification to therapy and business office staff to obtain Additional Units—and project when units will likely be consumed BEFORE the authorization expires.
- Prevent unauthorized services from billing and ‘hold’ charges until authorization is obtained.
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN (PCP) AUTHORIZATIONS
- Track expirations and need to renew your PCP authorizations.
- Prevent un-authorized services from billing and “hold” charges until authorization is obtained.
- Track PHP Authorized SERVICES in CHMS settings.
- Specify services required in a date range, or period consistent with patients’ treatment plans.
REQUIRED SERVICES MANDATED FOR RSPMI
- Track services required on regular cycle such as Treatment Plans or Diagnostic Assessment.
- If required services are not provided, suspend billing of other services to maintain administrative compliance.
- If ADHD is patient’s sole diagnosis, then, suspend all prior authorization rules for RSPMI level of care.
ARKANSAS MEDICAID ELECTRONIC INTERFACE
- Generate the Arkansas compliant 837-P file and upload directly to Arkansas Medicaid, bypassing a third party clearing house. Process response files, e.g., 277’s, REJ and 999’s and electronic remittance advice, also known as the HIPAA 835.
CHMS SPECIFIC FEATURES
- Maintain van/bus tables and assign students to a regular vehicle
- Record Van arrival/departure times as means to commence and end the school day.
- Automatically generate daily educational services based upon student attendance roster.
- Suspend generation of education service charges while Student is in rehabilitative or other therapeutic services.
- Electronic billing is available for CHMS services.